In the directory containing your bash file, simply call
./gp2c <flags> <program> <input graph>
<flags> consists of the flags you wish to use seperated by spaces,
<program> is the relative path to your GP 2 program, and
<input graph> the relative path to your input graph.
These are the flags:
- -d - Compile program with debugging flags.
- -f - Compile in fast shutdown mode.
- -g - Compile with minimal garbage collection (requires fast shutdown).
- -m - Compile with root reflecting matches.
- -n - Compile without graph node lists.
- -q - Compile program quickly without optimisations.
- -l - Specify directory of lib source files.
- -o - Specify directory for generated code and program output.
Additionally, you can use the -c flag to keep the generated C code and the log.