Samuel Hand’s Editors
These are web-based GP 2 graph and rule editors. They can import and export
.dot files as well as GP 2’s own
The interface works as follows.
- Create node: double click background
- Move node: left click and drag node
- Create edge: right click and drag from source to target
- Select item: left click item
- Delete selected item: press delete on keyboard
- Zoom in/out: mouse wheel up/down
- Pan: left click and drag background
These editors were made as part of Samuel Hand’s BSc degree, the report of which can be found here.
Timothy Atkinson’s Visualisers
These are web-based GP 2 graph and rule visualisers. The textual form of a GP 2 graph/rule is entered in a text box and an image is generated. However, the visualisers do not support rooted nodes or bidirectional edges.